Delta 10 Vape Cartridge – available soon!
Delta 10 Vape Cartridge
Hemp-Derived Delta-10 Full Gram Vape Cartridge
All Natural Hemp Terpenes D10
Delta 10 Vape Cartridge Strains:
- Skittlez has a sweet but sour flavor that tastes like your favorite candy.
- OG Kush has an earthy and gassy flavor that packs a punch. After a few hits, the aroma fills the room.
- Headband is a potent savory flavor with a hint of citrus zest. The relaxing effects and vibes are quick to onset.
- Watermelon OG is sugary sweetness watermelon with some gassy notes.
- Girl Scout Cookies has flowery but cookie-like aromas. It smells and tastes like vanilla cookies.
- Super Lemon Haze provides relief and a balanced mood. Lemon-lime citrus is the flavor profile because of high limonene terpene content.
- Jelly Donut – has a deliciously sweet and fruity taste with hints of mint and earthy flavors. Its potent long-lasting effects are calming and euphoric.
Delta 10 Vape Cartridge Usage:
Delta 10 Vape – FAQ
Have you heard of the accidental cannabinoid that was recently discovered and is now taking its reign over the cannabinoid game?
The most popular and beloved cannabinoid, Delta-9, and its highly prized counterpart Delta-8 have been dominating the industry over the last year. Delta-8, is well-known for it’s more mild psychoactive effects compared to Delta-9, and has been a total game changer for both consumers and companies.
Since Delta-10 is not a naturally occurring cannabinoid, it is extremely important to purchase products that have reputable third-party laboratory testing analysis. Accredited laboratories produce Delta-10 using safe techniques that can be verified through a certificate of analysis.
Delta 10 does contain psychotropic properties that are similar to Delta-9 and can therefore make you high. However, the effects have been compared to that of Delta-8 rather than Delta-9. Meaning, the effects of Delta-10 tend to be slightly less potent than Delta-9. It has been mentioned that Delta-10’s effects tend to be more energizing compared to Delta-8’s more sedative effects.
Delta-10 is legal as long it is derived from hemp extract. This is because of the 2018 Farm Bill. Since Delta-10 is federally legal and legal in most states but not legal in all states, we strongly recommend researching your state’s legislature for the most up to date regulation rulings.
Since Delta-10 is still new to the industry, mass production abilities remain low due to only certain labs having proper equipment and safe procedures to produce safe and effective Delta-10.